Are you interested in having an immediate impact on NICHES daily operations and / or land acquisition? Thinking long-term or about larger donations? Many options are available for planned giving and estate planning to support the long-term impact and sustainability of NICHES Land Trust. Funds from geographically affiliated foundations contribute to NICHES efforts in the respective geographic area.
NICHES Land Trust is a 501(c)3 Non-Profit, our Federal Tax ID: 35-1964901 NICHES is a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation; your donation is tax deductible to the full extent permitted by law.
- NICHES Endowment Foundation, for the long-term operational management of NICHES Land Trust, 1782 N 400 E, Lafayette, IN 47905
- NICHES Endowment, which is under the auspices of The Community Foundation of Greater Lafayette
300 Main Street, Suite 100
Lafayette, IN 47901
- NICHES Land Trust Prairie Fund, which is under the auspices of the Benton Community Foundation P.O. Box 351, Fowler, IN 47944-0351
- NICHES Land Protection Fund, which is under the auspices of the Covington Community Foundation, P.O. Box 175, Covington, IN 47932-0175.
- NICHES Land Trust Fund, which is under the auspices of the Warren County Community Foundation, 31 North Monroe Street, Williamsport, IN 47993-1117.
- George A Schmidt Stewardship Fund, which is under the auspices of the Carroll County Community Foundation, 215 W Sycamore Street, Kokomo, IN 46901. At the Give Now button please choose “Carroll County” and List “NICHES Land Trust” as the Fund.
- Donate directly to NICHES Land Trust:
- NICHES Stewardship Endowment, managed by NICHES Land Trust – indicate that your donation is designated for this fund when you donate.
- CLEGG MEMORIAL GARDEN ENDOWMENT, managed by NICHES Land Trust, this new endowment is to maintain the property and buildings at Clegg Memorial Garden.